SUSTAINABLE WARDROBE EDIT
We organise, edit & style your existing wardrobe with a focus on sustainability and circular fashion. Every project is an opportunity to build your confidence, give back to the community and minimise your environmental footprint. Our service includes organising donations, re-selling, mending and natural caring methods.
WHAT WE DO TO MAKE YOU FEEL GREAT
- We curate your wardrobe so that not only does it look amazing it is organised and practical.
- We edit your wardrobe and work around what you already have to create a stylish, current wardrobe.
- We email you a mood board of stylish, long-lasting pieces to update your look. No expensive shopping sprees!
- We make dressing in the morning a JOY!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOUR COMMUNITY & THE EARTH
- Clothing in great condition that is suitable for professional occasions is donated to Fitted for Work, an organisation that helps women experiencing disadvantage to get work, keep work and navigate their world of work.
- We organise the mending of any clothing that requires some love. As stylists we have an amazing network for alterers, invisible menders for your wool and cashmere pieces, shoe repairers and leather artisans.
- We assist you in the resale of clothing through Recycle Boutique an organisation that consigns quality clothing and sells on your behalf.
- We advise you on the how to care for your clothing using natural products.
1 hour in-home consultation: $120 flat rate which is credited toward project rate
Shopping rate: $280 flat rate to purchase all required product and facilitate donations.
All product purchased is subject to client approval and budget and will be billed for re-imbursement.
THE DIY OPTION
If you prefer to organise on your own, we will provide you with an in-home consultation, a set of instructions, and a shopping trip to pick-up and deliver all the supplies necessary to complete your wardrobe edit.
Flat rate: $350
All product purchased will be billed for reimbursement.